Services and Forms
As part of maintaining our cemeteries, Minden Hills Cemetery Staff are dedicated to excellent customer service and providing a courteous and caring environment, as well as addressing each family’s specific needs.
The following is a list of services that the Cemetery Staff can assist you with.
- Arrangement of interments (burials), both traditional and cremation
- Interment rights (lot purchase) options
- Interment rights transfers
- Updating Right’s Holders information
- Purchase of Cornerstone markers
- Cornerstone Order Form
- Installation of Foundations for Monuments
- Consent for Monument Form
- Grounds Maintenance (i.e. lifting flat markers)
- Engraving of Columbarium niche plaques
- Columbarium Niche Letter Ordering Form
- Memorial Tree and Bench Program
- Memorial Tree and Bench Request Form
Phone: 705-286-1936 x552
The Community Services Department Administration Office is located in the S.G. Nesbitt Arena at 55 Parkside Street, Minden. The regular hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The mailing address is:
P.O. Box 359, 7 Milne Street, Minden, ON, K0M 2K0