The Township of Minden Hills is seeking monetary donations or donations of time, skills or efforts in the completion or purchase of the following items related to the S.G. Nesbitt Renewal Project.
These items will enrich and provide additional value to this significant and extraordinary project. Council would like to extend this opportunity for enhancement to all individuals, residents, businesses, visitors, artists, and organizations wishing to be part of this historic and exciting undertaking in Minden Hills.
If you are interested in making a monetary donation; or in completing or purchasing any of these items, please contact Shannon Prentice, Deputy Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details, including the availability of donation receipts.
- Canopy at Rear Entrance of the Facility
- Sprinkler System for Community Centre & Scouts Room
- Advertising Frames (Local Businesses, Events, Activities)
- Projector Screen & Projector (Ceiling Mounted)
- Paving Parking Lot – Secondary Area
- Artistic Murals & Reproductions
- Lobby Furniture (Chairs, Tables, etc.)
- Office Furniture & Equipment
- Window Shades
- Exterior LED Message Centre
The Township continues to seek individuals interested in being a member of the S.G. Nesbitt Renewal Project Fundraising Committee. For further information regarding this committee, including terms of reference and application process, please contact Shannon Prentice, Deputy Clerk at email@example.com.