Please take notice there will be a Special Meeting of Council held on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 9:00 AM at the S.G. Nesbitt Community Centre Room #3 located on 55 Parkside Street, Minden, ON.
The purpose of the Special Meeting is for Council to consider the following
- Report #18-027 Community Services Department awarding of the Request for Proposal – CSD 18-02 Integrated Project Delivery Team for the S.G. Nesbitt Memorial Arena and Community Centre (Arena and Community Centre Renovations);
- To authorize the execution of an agreement between PerfectMIND and the Township of Minden Hills for Recreational Software. (Amended Agreement)
- Report #18-021 Environmental and Property Operations Department awarding of the Request for Tender – EPO 18-01 Environmental Monitoring and Reporting Services for the Municipality’s Waste Disposal Sites;
- Report #18-045 Planning Department awarding of the Request for Proposal – BBP 18-01 Consulting Services for the creation of a Village of Minden Community Improvement Plan;
- Planning Department to provide an update on Report #18-043 Planning PLH2017065 Fulfillment of Condition regarding alternative options to fulfill the conditions verses a donation; and
- To receive a presentation from Jay Amer, Amer and Associates Consultant, regarding the presentation of a Draft Economic Development Plan; and
For Council to proceed into a Closed Session meeting for the purpose of discussing two items:
- One pursuant to section 239(2)(k) of the Municipal Act, 2001 as amended, related to a position, plan procedure, criteria or instruction to be applied to any negotiations carried on or to be carried on by or on behalf of the municipality; and
- One pursuant to section 239(2)(d) of the Municipal Act, 2001 as amended, related to labour relations or employee negotiations.
For information regarding the awarding of CSD 18-02 Integrated Project Delivery Team Arena Renovations; or the amendments to the PerfectMIND Agreement, please contact Mark Coleman, Director of Community Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-286-1936 ext. 201.
For information regarding the awarding of EPO-18-01 Landfill Monitoring, please contact Ivan Ingram, Environmental and Property Operations Manager, email@example.com or 705-286-1260 ext. 216.
For information regarding the awarding of BBP 18-01 CIP Village of Minden Community Improvement Plan; or the update on PLH2017065 Fulfillment of Conditions, Please contact the Planner, Ian Clendening at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-286-1260 ext. 206.
For information regarding the Draft Economic Development Plan, Please contact Vicki Bull, Deputy Clerk, email@example.com or 705-286-1260 ext. 215.