Take notice there will be a Special Meeting of Council held on Thursday January 31, 2019 at 11:00 AM in the Minden Hills Council Chambers located at 7 Milne Street, Minden ON.
The purpose of the Special Meeting is for Council to consider the following:
a) S.G. Nesbitt Arena and Community Centre Project:
- Validation Report Presentation – McDonald Brothers Construction, Parkin Architects and Director of Community Services;
- CSD Report 19-05 CCDC 30 Agreement as amended by SGC’s for Renewal of the S.G. Nesbitt Memorial Arena and Community Centre Project; and
- CSD Report 19-06 Expenditures to date for Validation Phase
b) Continuation of the First Round of Draft 2019 Budget Deliberations from the January 24, 2019 Regular Council meeting.
c) Appointments to Committees and Task Forces
d) To proceed into Closed Session for the purposes of discussing:
- Two items pursuant to section 239(2) (d) of the Municipal Act, 2001 as amended regarding labour relations or employee negotiations;
- One item pursuant to section 239(2) (b) of the municipal Act, 2001, as amended regarding personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees
If you have any questions or comments regarding the S.G. Nesbitt Memorial Arena and Community Centre Project or Agreement please contact:
Mark Coleman, Director of Community Services firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-286-1936 ext. 201.
Dated this 25th day of January, 2019
Dawn Newhook, Clerk
(705) 286-1260 ext. 205