Take Notice there will be a Special Meeting of Council held virtually, via web conference on Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 9:00 AM in the Council office, located at 7 Milne Street, Minden, ON.
Members of the Public are invited to observe Council proceedings by joining the live-stream link, available on the township website at www.mindenhills.ca/council/ or by using the direct live-stream link provided above.
We encourage those wishing to view the meeting to also download the agenda, as it will not be displayed during the streaming process. Meeting agendas can be downloaded by visiting the township website at www.mindenhills.ca/council/.
Please note the live-stream link provided for each meeting will only be activated while Council is in session. The Special Council meeting will be conducted via web conference.
The purpose of the Special Meeting is for Council to consider the following:
- Mr. Ian Law, President & Chief Instructor – Re: Car Control School;
- Mr. Shamsher Khemani, Director, Fortune Realty Developers Limited Re: 12 Water Street Development;
- Mr. Murray Davidson, Marsh Insurance Limited Re: Township’s 2021 Insurance Renewal
Correspondence and Communication:
- Relaxation Request for Culvert Permit – S. Barchorz
- Report #20-047 – Unplanned Waste Site Closure Policy
- Report #20-045 – Scotch Line Landfill Update
- Report #20-084 – Sale of Shore Road Allowance on Kashagawigamog Lake – PLSRA2019060 – Gerrow
- Report #20-085 – Sale of Shore Road Allowance on Moore Lake – PLSRA2019065 – Phillips
- Report #20-086 – PLSRA2020072 Application to Purchase a Portion of Shore Road Allowance on Black Lake – Cobb
- Report #20-087 PLSRA2020073 Application to Purchase a Portion of Shore Road Allowance on Twelve Mile Lake – 1630181 Ontario Limited (Dollo)
- Declare Santa Claus as An Essential Service
- Report #20-030 – Janitorial Contract Extension To February 28 2021
- Report #20-032 – Court House Lease – Option Date Extension
- Report #20-031 – Use of Off-Road Vehicles on Municipal Roads
- Two (2) items in accordance with Section 239(2) (b) of the Municipal Act, 2001 as amended, regarding personal matters about identifiable individuals; (Tax Registrations; and Multiple Owners Change of Address – Tax Notices);
- One item (1) in accordance with Section 239(2) (e) of the Municipal Act, 2001 as amended, regarding litigation or potential litigation, including matters before administrative tribunals, affecting the municipality or local board (Assessment Appeal); and
- One (1) item pursuant to Section 239(2) (k) of the Municipal Act, 2001 as amended, regarding a position, plan, procedure, criteria or instruction to be applied to any negotiations carried on or to be carried on by or on behalf of the municipality or local board; (S.G. Nesbitt Community Centre – 3rd Party Contract)
Dated this 17th day of December, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Trisha McKibbin, CAO/Clerk
(705) 286-1260 Ext 505