Take Notice that the Township of Minden Hills will be holding a Public Meeting, as required under the Planning Act, on December 9, 2021 by way of virtual meeting for the following:
- Website Notice – Housekeeping Amendment South Lake
- Website Notice – PLOZBA2021051
- Website Notice – PLZBA2020075
- Website Notice – PLZBA2021075
The Public Meeting is an opportunity for Council to hear and consider comments related to the proposed amendments. Any member of the public may speak in favour, or opposition to, the proposed amendments during the Public Meeting.
Date and Location of Public Meeting
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM
Location: This will be held as a virtual meeting
Members of the Public wishing to watch the meeting can do so by joining the Meeting Live Stream Link: https://youtu.be/6gHwCi4mwzc
Members of the public wishing to participate and make comment/speak at the Public Meetings must:
- pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday December 8th before 4:00 PM
- or by attending and registering the morning of the meeting before 8:30 AM
Participants registering after 8:30 AM will not be permitted into the public meeting.
Once registered, participants will automatically be placed into a holding room and brought into the meeting as permitted by the Chair.
To attend the Zoom virtual meeting via Web, type www.zoom.us/join in to your browser or attend by dialing the number below to access the meeting:
Telephone: 1-647-374-4685 or 1-647- 558-0588
Meeting ID: 899 7738 3545