For Immediate Release
Thursday April 1, 2021
Subject: Municipal Services Delivery Update – Provincewide Emergency Brake Measure
In response to the province wide Emergency Brake measure, effective April 3, 2021, most municipal services will be modified to online or telephone delivery methods only.
The following will be in effect from April 3 to April 30, 2021:
- Residents and customers may access available online Township services at www.mindenhills.ca
- For general Township inquiries, please email email@example.com
Administration, Finance and Tax Departments:
The Administration Office is CLOSED to the public at this time.
- Marriage licences are postponed until further notice. For all other clerk services inquiries, please call 705-286-1260 ext. 512
- For Finance and Tax inquiries, please call 705-286-1260
Building inspections will continue on a case by case basis. Please contact the department directly by calling 705-286-1260 for the following services:
- To book an inspection or for bylaw inquiries – ext. 511
- Planning inquiries – ext. 506
- Building or Septic inquiries – ext. 510
- General department inquiries – ext. 509
Community Services Department:
The S.G. Nesbitt Arena and Community Centre at 55 Parkside Street remains CLOSED to the public for recreational services until further notice. For Community Services inquiries, please call 705-286-1936.
Minden Hills Cultural Centre:
The Agnes Jamieson Gallery and Minden Hills Cultural Centre is CLOSED to the public until further notice. For Cultural Centre inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-286-3763.
Public Works Department:
The Public Works Department office at 11445 Highway 35 will remain CLOSED to the public at this time. Landfills and road maintenance operations will continue as scheduled. For Public Works inquiries, please call 705-286-3144.
Updates and Information:
All dates and details mentioned in this release are subject to change. Updates will be posted to the Township website (mindenhills.ca/covid-19-information), Facebook page (facebook.com/Township.Minden.Hills) and Twitter account (twitter.com/twpmindenhills).
Questions about the Township’s re-opening plans can be directed to the general mailbox at email@example.com or by calling 705-286-1260.
Trisha McKibbin, CAO/Clerk
Township of Minden Hills
PO Box 359, 7 Milne Street
Minden, ON K0M 2K0