Traditional Wrapping Paper:
– Remove all ribbons and bows and place in the Blue Box with your paper recycling
– Paper wrapping paper is recyclable even if it has some shiny accents on it (like gold stars or silver stripes)
Bows and Ribbons:
– Save for next year
– If damaged, place in the garbage
– After you have used the whole roll of wrapping paper, don’t forget to recycle the cardboard tube with your paper recycling
– Place cellophane gift basket wrap and shiny foil wrapping paper in the garbage
We hope your holiday season has been full of joy and peace!
Want information about disposing of a specific item? Go to www.mindenhills.ca/landfill and type your item in the Waste Wizard.