High Fire Status
- All fine dead fuels ignite readily and fires start easily from most causes.
- Unattended brush and campfires are likely to escape.
- Fires spread rapidly and short distance spotting is common.
- High intensity burning may develop on slopes or in concentrations of fine fuels.
- Fires may become serious and their control difficult unless they are attacked successfully while small.
- Extreme caution must be used in any burning activities.
- Burning permits and industrial activities may be restricted, call before you burn.
- All fires must be enclosed and contained, ensure that your fire is out by soaking it, stirring it and soaking it again, the fire is out when it is cold to the touch.
Dated this 18th day of May, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact:
(705) 286-1202 or 705-286-1260 ext 560