The Fairgrounds is home to several large events hosted by the Township and community organizations.
Location: 2048 Fleming Road (Corner of Bobcaygeon and Fleming Road in the Village of Minden)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-286-1936 ext. 200.
Completed Contract must be returned to the Administrative Assistant 14 days prior to the scheduled event
Amenities: Washrooms (Please note that the washroom is not wheelchair accessible)
Additional amenities, such as tents, tables, and chairs are available and can be found under “Equipment Rentals” on the sidebar.
With acres of green space free of trees and on level grass, the Fairgrounds provides a large area to hold outdoor functions close to downtown Minden and its many restaurants, shops and Cultural Centre.
The Fairgrounds is able to support events for hundreds of attendees. A few of the events hosted here include the Haliburton County, Bluegrass Festival, and Canada Day Celebrations.
The fee to rent this Centre depends on the use of land, duration, and in some cases the type of event.
Please contact the Community Services Department at 705-286-1936 ext. 200 or email email@example.com for the cost.
- The grounds and turf are left as they were found in a level and repaired manner.
- Debris, animal waste, and hazards must be removed.
- All water resources, such as outdoor taps or faucets must be left in the ‘OFF’ position when not in use and at the end of the function.
- Alcohol is not permitted without proper approval and must be removed from the premises within the time period specified within the Contract.
- Completed Contract returned to the Administrative Assistant 14 days prior to the scheduled event.
- Non refundable deposit of $150.00 at the time of booking.
- Proof of Insurance – in the amount of $5,000,000.00 naming the Township of Minden Hills as third party insured one week in advance.
All Camping is Prohibited, unless approved by Council and appropriate By-Law fee has been paid in full.
The renter is responsible totally for any liability whatsoever incurred as a direct or indirect result of holding the function, and save harmless the Corporation of the Township of Minden Hills from all claims and demands, suits or actions or claims for contribution or indemnity as a result of liability arising out of the holding of the said function.