As the Province has moved into Stage 3 of Phase 2 of Ontario’s Action Plan, the Township of Minden Hills is cautiously entering the initial stages of planning and supporting events within the municipality. The safety, and health and well-being of our community is essential. All events will be considered and evaluated on a case by case basis, following the guidelines of current COVID-19 protocols and safety measures of the province, local Health Unit and Township.
THINGS TO KNOW:
1. One person from your group is REQUIRED to pre-register ahead of time at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Check-in when you arrive for the movie. Admission is by donation
3. All participants will abide by Public Health screening protocols and physical distancing measures
4. The Township of Minden Hills will be providing 8’ physical distancing circle (marked on the ground) and spread 10’ apart for your social circle to sit in. Circles are available on a first come, first serve basis for registered attendees.
5. The concession stand will NOT be operating. Attendees are welcome to bring their own snacks.
6. Attendees may be asked to exit the event in a staggered format to assist with physical distancing.
7. Public washrooms will be available, please ensure you wear your mask when indoors.
For more information on Township events, please contact Elisha Weiss, Community Event Coordinator at
705-286-2808 or email@example.com