We are looking for interested individuals to participate on a Community Improvement Plan (CIP) Task Force. The Task Force is being created as a mechanism for additional public engagement and input throughout the process to work with the Consulting Firm hired to develop a CIP for Minden Village.
Specifically, CIPs allow a municipality to:
- Assist with the provision of affordable housing and improving energy efficiency;
- Facilitate and encourage community change in a coordinated manner;
- Provide municipal incentive-based programs to stimulate private-sector activity;
- Acquire, hold, clear, or otherwise prepare land for community improvement; and,
- Construct, repair, rehabilitate or improve buildings on municipal land.
If interested, please submit your name and contact information together with a short statement of any relevant interest and/or experience in the matter with “CIP Task Force” in the subject line by mail or e-mail to:
Community Improvement Plan Task Force Applications
C/O Clerk’s Department
Township of Minden Hills
P.O. Box 359 – 7 Milne Street
Minden, ON., K0M 2K0
or by e-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline to submit is Thursday, July 28, 2018.