Irondale Community Centre Advisory Committee
The next meeting is TBD. The meeting will be held virtually via web conference.
To access Committee agendas, minutes and live stream links, please click the “Meetings” button below. All live stream links are available on meeting agendas.
The Irondale Community Centre Advisory Committee will advise the Township of Minden Hills Council in the following:
- Development of facilities; provide annual estimates for the coming year prior to municipal budget.
- Engage necessary trades for any capital works and/or provide any maintenance necessary in the day-to-day operation of the facility to keep the building, fixtures and grounds in good order and condition, in conjunction with the Environment and Property Operations Manager.
- Make recommendations concerning the operation/rental of the facility and to promote fundraising activities to offset expenditures.
- Promote and provide community recreation and events for all ages.
- Conduct regular public board meetings following standard agenda and providing minutes for members and council for approval.
- All petty cash and monies raised, to be kept account by the member of the board elected as treasurer. These funds will be for the express sole use of the Irondale Community Centre, within Minden Hills Municipality Budget accounting system.
- Hold elections for the executive at the beginning of each new term of council.
Staff Resource: Director of Community Services
Council Representative: Councillor Neville