If you would like to confirm that you are on the Voter’s List, or to make additions, deletions and/or corrections, please visit a Voter Help and Revision Centre at one of the following locations:
1. The Municipal Administration Office, 2nd Floor, 7 Milne Street, from September 4 to October 19, 2018, Monday to Friday during normal business hours, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
On Voting Day, Monday October 22, 2018, form 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM
2. The Minden Council Chambers, located at 7 Milne Street, from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM on the following Saturdays:
• Saturday, September 8, 2018
• Saturday, September 15, 2018
• Saturday, September 22, 2018
• Saturday, September 29, 2018
• Saturday, October 13, 2018
• Saturday, October 20, 2018
INTERNET, TELEPHONE or TRADITIONAL PAPER BALLOT will be used by the Township of Minden Hills. Voter Information Letters, which will allow eligible voters to vote, will be mailed based on information on the Voters’ List.
Electors should confirm their names and relevant information are correctly shown on the list. Applications for revisions to the List of Electors will be available at the Municipal Office and on the Township website elections page at www.mindenhills.ca/2018-elections on September 4, 2018.
Electors may mail the prescribed form bearing their signature and containing a certified true copy of the required identification.
To confirm if you are on the list, you may also contact the Township of Minden Hills Municipal Office at (705) 286-1260 ext. 217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VOTING DAY is Monday, October 22, 2018
For more information please contact:
Dawn Newhook, Clerk
705-286-1260 ext. 205